- Noble Tonic
1 ,3, & 5
- La Quercia Speck
- Sartori Rasberry, Balsamic and Espresso Cheese
- Castelvetrano Olives
- Chardonnay Caramel Sauce from BR Cohn
Wisconsin Cheese Curds
- Locally made
Bathtub Gin Jams
- Beecher's Marco Polo Cheddar Cheese
- Vacche Rossa Parmigiano Reggiano
- Orange & Apple balsamic from Modena,
- White Anchovies in retail size jars
- SarVecchio Aged Parmesan from Wisconsin
Housemade Mozzarella Every Saturday
Noble Springs Goat Cheese & Chive, Sweet Pea & Proscuitto
Featured Sauces: Braised Short Rib Sauce, Butternut Cream Sauce
- Parma Sausage: Soppressata &
Rustico, Pepperoni Chub
- Salumeria Biellese: Fellino, Napolitana, Finnochiona
- Salumi Artisan Meats: Stop by to
- Flour: "00", Semolina or durum.
- Italian Sausage: From Parma in Pittsburgh. Hot, Sweet
& Sicilian - Super stuff
Bacon: Slab hunks or sliced. Simply the best.
- Reypenaer VSOP Cheese: High quality Dutch Aged Gouda, 2 years, nutty. One of the worlds
Oro Di Sicilia Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Sicilian harvested everyday olive oils.
Olio Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive
Oil, entirely estate Grown by Gianfranco Becchina. Unfiltered and produced from Nocellara Olives.
BR Cohn Chocolate Cabernet Sauce. This Sauce is a velvety swirl of
melted chocolate and Cabernet Sauvignon. Drizzle
over ice cream, sliced strawberries, fruits, cheesecakes, pound cakes or coffee.
Guanciale: Guanciale is traditionally used in dishes like Pasta all'amatriciana and spaghetti alla carbonara. It is a delicacy
of Central Italy, particularly Umbria and Lazio.
From Salumeria Biellese.
|Due Vittorie Aged Balsamic - Maletti
Due Vittorie Balsamic Vinegar
The Maletti family has been producing quality traditional
balsamic vinegar (aceto balsamico tradizionale) for generations. This six year vinegar has an extraordinary density,
aroma and depth of flavor with a clean delicate finish. Maletti balsamic vinegar is superb on a wide range of dishes, from
fresh strawberries to salad greens. 250 ml. bottle.
Laudemio Frescobaldi Extra Virgin Olive
Oil offers a lovely intense green colour with an intense fruitiness characterized by notes of tomato and artichoke, with pleasing
notes of bitter almond typical of vintages with low precipitation and a nice spiciness typical of Laudemio.
Balsamic Glaze from Tondo
Olive & Sinclair Chocolate
Drew's Brews Coffee
Soaps from Alchemy of Sol
|Zisola Finishing Oil from Sicily